This is our podcast about the beer community! You don't have to be a beer snob to enjoy and learn something from this show. It's myself, Ed Irvin and Steve Etchie, give it a follow and a listen!
We are always interested in talking to people who love our beer community. If you make beer, sell beer, drink beer, follow legal cases from all the beer companies that are suing each other... there's a little something for everyone here.
If you'd like to email us, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We have lots of ways you can follow us!
- 73. Celtic SMaSH September 12, 2019We have TONS of beer news to go over! We also have multiple interviews from the different vendors at SMaSH Festival, and we learn about the New World Celts (Volusia Chapter). Here's a list of all the vendors we talked to at the festival and if the people have been on the show before, […]PFT Media, LLC
- 72. McK's Brewery & the Catalina Lime Mixer August 29, 2019We have a whole new format for your enjoyment! If you want to know the details, you gotta listen! Our interview is with Ed, and Jeanna is now doing Beer News! Let us know what you think! We visited with Blair and Ann-Marie Willacker at McK’s Tavern in Daytona Beach, where Blair is brewing. Learn […]PFT Media, LLC
- 71. Mike Delancett of Hourglass & Sourglass Brewing August 10, 2019This week, Jeanna’s husband Ken set up with with Mike Delancett at Hourglass/Sourglass Brewery in Longwood, he recently did a collab with Garrett at Sideward and the band Baroness, and it’s Hourglass’s 7 year anniversary today! Go check out Hourglass, either location, they’re doing cool stuff and Mike was a lot of fun to talk […]PFT Media, LLC
- 70. Hanging With Ed at Tomoka August 2, 2019We all head to Tomoka to meet an old friend, and it's like Ed was never gone. We talk Beer (obviously) and friendship.PFT Media, LLC
- 69. Gold Pooper The Insult Monkey July 25, 2019This episode number caused us to go off the wall and have a lot of fun on this one.PFT Media, LLC
- 68. Sticker Pits and Secret Girlfriends July 6, 2019Todd and Debbie join us from Port Orange to share stories about Ed, sample a couple beers, and basically just have a great time. Cheers!PFT Media, LLC
- 67. Pints With Pals July 4, 2019The most people in studio. The most beer in studio. What could go wrong?PFT Media, LLC
- 66. Titusville Turn Up at Playalinda Brewing June 27, 2019FIELD TRIP! This week, we took a private jet to the Space Coast and had a fantastic time with Brewmaster Ron Raike. We are following our recent trend of discussing the history of the Central Florida craft beer scene, and Ron has been vital to the success of our industry. We discuss lots of topics, […]PFT Media, LLC
- 65. Sittin' at The Sullivan with Mike Smith June 21, 2019We sit down and talk with Mike Smith, general manager of the Sullivan in downtown Sanford.PFT Media, LLC
- 64. Take You To The Graybar June 13, 2019Our first show with a Jeanna take over! We talk about different Breweries in Cleveland, a former brewery in Puerto Rico, some music talk, and a few other things.PFT Media, LLC
- 63. Jeanna inc. June 5, 2019We talked with Brad from Enemy Ink for the first half hour and made 2 major announcements regarding the show's future.PFT Media, LLC
- 62. Support Your Local Brewery Before it's Too Late May 26, 2019We discuss end of Red Cypress Brewing Company and get a special beer delivery Beer Chugs N Harmony by Pontoon Brewing and Digi-Dude Nate.PFT Media, LLC
- 61. David Noboa and Boulevard Brewing May 16, 2019Stand up comedian David Noboa comes in the studio with various beers from Boulevard Brewing!PFT Media, LLC
- 60. Grumpy's Underground Lounge May 9, 2019This episode we talk to Amanda, the owner of Grumpy's, to learn more about her bar, which opened up about a year ago. This was a really fun place to be and we urge all of you to check it out next time you're on Mills!PFT Media, LLC
- 59. Old Dog, New Tricks May 1, 2019In this episode, we talk about older breweries having a hard time keeping up with the times and trying something new. We go on about texting and driving and 40oz beers not being legal in Florida.PFT Media, LLC
- 58. Sun Rail Pub Crawl April 19, 2019We have a great brainstorming session in which we talk about the feasibility of doing a pub crawl, using the Sun Rail for transportation. Lots of other interesting beer news you don't wanna miss!PFT Media, LLC
- 57. Crazy Lovejoy April 4, 2019Going off the rails, even before we listened to Crazy Town. We drank Mr. Lovejoy from Hourglass Brewing and talked about the Stone lawsuit update and a bunch of other random stuff.PFT Media, LLC
- 56. Rockpit Brewing March 29, 2019We welcome another new Brewery to the neighborhood well talking to Jeremy and Danny about Rockpit Brewing and Orlando Homebrew supply.PFT Media, LLC
- 55. Wops Hops March 22, 2019We're on location at Wop's Hops in downtown Sanford, talking to the owner, Greg!PFT Media, LLC
- 54. Pints and Paul March 14, 2019We talk to Paul from The West End in Downtown Sanford. Paul was the first mobile interview we did, near the beginning of our podcast's history!PFT Media, LLC