This is our podcast about the beer community! You don't have to be a beer snob to enjoy and learn something from this show. It's myself, Ed Irvin and Steve Etchie, give it a follow and a listen!
We are always interested in talking to people who love our beer community. If you make beer, sell beer, drink beer, follow legal cases from all the beer companies that are suing each other... there's a little something for everyone here.
If you'd like to email us, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We have lots of ways you can follow us!
- 61. David Noboa and Boulevard Brewing May 16, 2019Stand up comedian David Noboa comes in the studio with various beers from Boulevard Brewing!PFT Media, LLC
- 60. Grumpy's Underground Lounge May 9, 2019This episode we talk to Amanda, the owner of Grumpy's, to learn more about her bar, which opened up about a year ago. This was a really fun place to be and we urge all of you to check it out next time you're on Mills!PFT Media, LLC
- 59. Old Dog, New Tricks May 1, 2019In this episode, we talk about older breweries having a hard time keeping up with the times and trying something new. We go on about texting and driving and 40oz beers not being legal in Florida.PFT Media, LLC
- 58. Sun Rail Pub Crawl April 19, 2019We have a great brainstorming session in which we talk about the feasibility of doing a pub crawl, using the Sun Rail for transportation. Lots of other interesting beer news you don't wanna miss!PFT Media, LLC
- 57. Crazy Lovejoy April 4, 2019Going off the rails, even before we listened to Crazy Town. We drank Mr. Lovejoy from Hourglass Brewing and talked about the Stone lawsuit update and a bunch of other random stuff.PFT Media, LLC
- 56. Rockpit Brewing March 29, 2019We welcome another new Brewery to the neighborhood well talking to Jeremy and Danny about Rockpit Brewing and Orlando Homebrew supply.PFT Media, LLC
- 55. Wops Hops March 22, 2019We're on location at Wop's Hops in downtown Sanford, talking to the owner, Greg!PFT Media, LLC
- 54. Pints and Paul March 14, 2019We talk to Paul from The West End in Downtown Sanford. Paul was the first mobile interview we did, near the beginning of our podcast's history!PFT Media, LLC
- 53. Pseudo Sue's Pickups February 28, 2019We welcome Toppling Goliath to Central Florida with their Pseudo Sue Pale Ale. We discuss distribution laws and listen to another song by Silversun Pickups.PFT Media, LLC
- 52. Minor Trouble In Etchie's Little China February 21, 2019We welcome Etchie back from China and enjoy the delightful Naturday strawberry lemonade Natural Light and get an update on the goings on in the local comedy world with Lesley and listened to some great music while drinking.PFT Media, LLC
- 51. Chickity China February 14, 2019This week we talk about the new beers from Dog Fish Head, drinking a double IPA from Intracoastal and learn about one of the industry's most notorious scam artists, Stephen Foster.PFT Media, LLC
- 50. Thirsty Manchild February 7, 2019This week we catch up with Ron of The Thirsty Topher and are unexpectedly joined by reps from CANarchy and Cocoa beach's Dirty Oar brewing.PFT Media, LLC
- 49. Pour Some Nora On Me January 31, 2019This week we visit the local institution Nora's sugar Shack. Talk about her life in the beer business and discover why she is a pillar of the local craft beer communityPFT Media, LLC
- 48. Lesley Wants Trouble January 24, 2019We talked about Volusia Beer Week, Tomoka brewing companies Tom Yum Thai gose is the beer of the week. We discuss upcoming events congratulate it looks this on their one year anniversary and round things out with this week's music to drink beer to.PFT Media, LLC
- We Did It! January 17, 2019We are 1 year old! We share our favorite moments from the past year debit our new segment music to drink beer to, and drink Nun with a Chainsaw IPA from Due South brewing co.PFT Media, LLC
- 46. Odd Elixir Meadworks January 10, 2019This week we sit with the couple behind Odd Elixir Meadworks in downtown DeLand. We tried two of their special meads and talk about Volusia Beer Week.PFT Media, LLC
- 45. New Year, Aged Brews January 3, 2019For the first episode of 2019 we visit our friends at Abbey in downtown DeLand. Talk to the husband and wife team Blair and Ann Marie who also run odd elixir meadworks. Try a two-year vertical of stone Farkin w00t Stout and the 2018 vanilla version of Green Room Brewing company's secret spot Imperial Stout.PFT Media, LLC
- 44. The City Brewtiful December 27, 2018We talked to two of the most prominent women behind the scenes of the local craft beer movement Sarah Nich of Wops Hops and Mary McWin of The Nook.PFT Media, LLC
- 43. Adam's Westvleteren December 20, 2018Our guest this episode was Adam Murray and he brought something quite wonderful. A bottle of Westvleteren and a Chamay Blue!PFT Media, LLC
- 42. Gerard Mail December 13, 2018Gerard of marker 48 shares beer from Copp and marker and shares his awesomeness with usPFT Media, LLC